Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Organized!

So my mom and I recently spent a good couple of hours browsing the Wedding Planning section at Barnes and Noble. After much deliberation and consideration, we decided to go with The Bride's Essential Wedding Planner. It was a close finisher to Martha Stewart's Keepsake Wedding Planner, but with less pictures and what seemed to be more useful info. ...but as you know, a planner with no work is just another little book to put on the shelf!

...so while I was watching Dancing with the Stars last night I spent time going through bridal magazines and selecting my favorite cakes, flowers, bridesmaid dresses, hairstyles, etc. I clipped pics that I love in preparation for meetings with caterers, photographers, florists and got them organized under the appropriate subtopics for easy finding.

I'm now feeling prepared to actually start the planning process and look forward to sharing with you my findings as we go!

stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment