Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Last Post, September 2011

Here I am! Back again. Revisiting this great space so graciously created for me by a lovely friend, Rhonda Brantley.

Since my last post, much has happened...


We got MARRIED!!
 
Thus, the original purpose for this blog! I promise to go back to that very special day and share my experiences as I catch you up on life.
 
 
We had a gorgeous honeymoon in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!
 
 
 
 
 
Five months later, we found out we were expecting our first baby
(we had to take three test before we believed it)!
 
 
Then we found out it was a boy. Jack was on his way!
 
 
And on December 14, 2012, our sweet blessing was born.
Jack David McLaughlin
The serious nature of my face
in this picture does not show my true excitement, but hey,
I was in a lot of pain!
 It's our first family photo... I had to share!
 
 
So, in the last (almost) eight months since that last photo was taken (and especially since September 2011) life has seen many changes. We have been on the most incredible journey you could ever imagine. Our life with Jack is crazy, exciting, sleep deprived, and super fun! And I can't wait to update you on all of it!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment